1. Consent: We will only send SMS messages to individuals who have provided express consent to receive them. This consent will be obtained through a clear and conspicuous opt-in process.
2. Opt-In: Individuals may opt-in to receive SMS messages by following the instructions provided on our website or through other marketing materials. We will not send any SMS messages to individuals who have not explicitly opted-in.
3. Message Content: All SMS messages we send will be accurate, truthful, and not misleading. We will clearly identify the sender of the message and provide a clear and easy way to opt-out of receiving future messages.
4. Frequency: We will only send text messages at a reasonable frequency and only for the purposes for which the individual has consented.
5. Message and Data Rates: Message and data rates may apply.
6. Opt-Out: Individuals may opt-out of receiving text messages at any time by replying “STOP” to any message received. Upon receipt of a STOP message, we will promptly remove the individual’s phone number from our text messaging list and confirm the opt-out via text message.
7. Data Security: We will take appropriate measures to safeguard any personal data collected through our text messaging service, and we will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations.
9. Changes to the Policy: We may update our SMS opt-in policy from time to time, and we will post any changes on our website. Individuals should periodically review the policy to ensure they are aware of any updates or changes.
Where Kia Law discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Kia Law may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Kia Law will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Kia Law will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Kia Law is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.